Solar Lighting: Bright and Affordable
- Power from SLW Solar panel to a USPS module and from there to LED panels.
- Wiring harness (3 way splitter)
- SLW Skylight LED light panel
- 240 Volt transformer with relay system for night time use
- Switch for night time use connected to 240 Volts
- Adjustable frame for SLW solar panel
- Weather proof connection through roof from SLW solar panel to ceiling space
- Isolation switch. Turns the LED panel off during the day
- Each SLW LED light panel has a “driver” which controls the power to each unit
- Remote dimmer module
- Remote control (wireless)
From Offices to Households
Main Applications & Key Features
Solar Light Whiz USPS offers a wide range of dimmable LED lights. In fact the whole range of skylights from Solar Light Whiz are dimmable.
We welcome and encourage you to compare Solar Light Whiz USPS specifications and options to Illume skylights, Solaro daylighting systems and tubular daylight systems.
Installing the Solar Light Whiz solar lighting system will provide your home with free solar lights during the day – and if you choose or day/night option – LED interior lights – once the sun has gone down.
Solar Light Whiz USPS offers a range of solar powered low voltage LED lights – these are often referred to as 12V LED lights – although the voltage varies with the solar radiation available.
Solar Light Whiz Uninterrupted Solar Powered Skylights offer a wide range of solar skylight sizes and can be positioned anywhere in your home, where normal skylights could not reach!
Those Are Just A Few Main Features, There Are Plenty More
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Different Shapes
- Clean and Bright Light
- Dimmers Available Across all Lights
- 4 Year Warranty on Solar Lights
- Installation Time From 1 Hour
- Available across Australia
- 25-150 Watt PV Panels Available
- Night Packs Available
- Simple Installation Instructions
- Can Be Used in Any Room
- 10 Year Warranty on Solar Panels